Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back From Vegas....

Back today, don't know if I should reveal pictures and stories etc. Do people really want to hear stories of me pulling two 25 year old babes on my first night and waking up to physiopherapist sports massages from them? Still it was funny ringing friends in London working in the rain when I am with two babes and the girls are asking why they are not here! I should post the stories probably because a few people such as my good friend the leopard are interested. I will see how I feel when I wake up, I had one big arguement in Las Vegas this trip also. I lost $15,000 on the turn of one card in black jack. I still missed catching up with my future wife, surely it is only a matter of time before we meet again! O yea, I never met up with the Canadian girl as she was stuck in Miami...good choice! Vegas was not so hot! Well whatever etc anyways blah blah back soon no doubt...

1 comment:

The Leopard said...

Welcome back ....thanks for the name-check.....I knew the Betfair thread would pay off ... ;)