Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Deleted post....

The last post is deleted temporarily. Hopefully the debt is paid in the very near future or I shall just put it back up, well an upgraded/updated version. As I have said before if you loan money the best thing that can happen is you get paid back. There are just two parts I will post for now...

Basically I need 10k to complete a deal for about 6 weeks and I will give you back 11k by the end of January. It might be earlier than the end of January but that will be the latest date.


as I have said I will assure you 11k will be back with you by the end of Jan.



Now no matter what anyone says it is important to remember that if you agree a deal and give assurances you must honour them. If you feel as though you cannot you should approach the other party as soon as possible. Why should the other party have to go even a day past the promised date without any contact. Maybe they feel as though they have important issues on which are higher priority. Bottom line is it is a fair amount of money and a priority to me. This is without even going into the you avoided me....o no I never arguement. Totally irelevent, a deal was broken without any explanation being given and still no money repaid with the borrower accusing the lender of being stitched up. Now I can assure people I would not lend out £10,000 in the hope the borrower did not pay up so I could publicly humiliate them. I could easily make a character assassination but have so far kept it all at the minimum level of fuss possible. If the original deal was not broken none of this would have happened....and whose fault is this?

Hopefully within the next few days I am repaid and then I will not make any other comment on the matter other than to say it has been repaid. Obviously this will change if the borrower makes false allegations. I am sure everyone will agree that the borrower broke the deal and by not making contact before the deadline is being unreasonable. Even if it is one minute or one day or one week late it still is not acceptable. Why does the person loaning almost always have to chase back their own money? It is ridiculous and a reflection of modern society.

No comments: