Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beggar Peasant Tramp....

Right, my new way of thinking means that I do not waste time on wankers. Yet for a few minutes I shall be weak. Some stupid tramp who has not got a pot to piss in apparently challenges me to a ten grand bet. Obviously I would literally bite his hand off for such a bet. He would never have the money so thats that. One thing for these fools to bear in mind is that I am mentally unstable and if caught at the wrong time I would just pay someone £2000 to break your legs for pissing me off. Just a random comment but in life think before you act, I really am that fucked in the head and know that many crazies where I would randomly pay to see you feel pain. I guess I shouldn't even post this, fuck it who cares though. If O.J. can get not guilty anyone can.

As for any tramp challenging me to a 10k bet bring it on, you can have 2/1. Just show the cash you good for nothing beggar peasant tramp cunts whose mothers whored themselves with ten yardies at the notting hill carnival just to put a stale loaf of bread on the table.

I think that pretty much sums everything up, good luck on the table. For those who have no sense, try to be a man and actually show the colour of your money and not be a mouthy shit without a pot to piss in trying to draw attention to yourself by using the name of a true baller.

4 comments:

Redcar said...

LOL
I wish you would stop beating around he bush and say what you really mean !!

Amatay said...

ahahahhahaha. more fish knew to read your blog mate, fkin funny shit lol

rubbish said...

Hi Punter,

Are you still killing the leaderboards? Haven't been on Betfair for a while but am starting back tomorrow. All the best.

Steve H. said...

Hi Punter,

I have become a follower of your blog after seeing your link on a mutual friend’s blog. I update my blog every day (well at least I try to).
My blog is about my poker exploits and my day to day activities.

I would be very grateful if you could drop by and become a follower of my blog. I’ll also put a link in for your blog – could you possibly do the same for me and put me in your reading list?

The blogs that I read are listed by the most recently updated, so the more you update the more hits you will receive from my site as you will be top of my list ;-) I have a comments section and I always return all comments.

Many thanks and hope to see you drop by soon

Steve H

www.steveholdenpoker.blogspot.com