Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The plan...

I have a very good plan to get myself out of the current situation I am in. However I won't reveal the plan or the situation just yet. My blog entries are likely to dry up for a while but I shall make up for it in the future with plenty more stories and abuse. Good luck....


p.s. can anybody tell me why lots of people and plenty of them from america suddenly viewed my blog entry 'deadly river'.

7 comments:

woodie said...

I assume it's to do with a thread on 2&2 about this full_flush guy who has been crushing the games on fulltilt recently.

Punterz said...

thanks woodie, I think you are right. I don't often look at 2+2 personally

Poker play the Soap way said...

Probably an advert via your key marketeer

"The Leopard" :)

leon-arch said...

Punterz m8, 1st of all i want to tell you that u have a fan for life!
What a fukking star u are m8!!
Please please write a book (like that donut Piers Morgans) You know, a sort of day by day thing. I promise it would be a bestseller m8. I found ur blog by accident and have not been able to stop reading it since!! I gone square eyed ffs!!
I have told all my m8s about it and cant wait to read some more, so get typing m8.
I used to play you back in the day when u played tourneys (or was it cash games)? 04/05.
You are offically my new hero m8
Regards
Leon-arch

leon-arch said...

Your blogs are the best bit of writting i have ever read m8, please keep it up
Regards

Small Stakes Poker said...

sounds like a plan
gl gl

Punterz said...

yea leon course i remember you, we used to play on crypto when I first started out! Any decent wins lately? I am going to be quiet for a fair bit at the moment as there are quite a few time consuming projects I am working on. Good luck! also ty ty gatsby!