Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Friday, June 19, 2009

CASH REWARD....

Quick post tonight, everyone knows I am a man of my word and very generous. Basically I would like somebody to give me the name and address of a person who plays on betfair as 'Heatheli'. Simply give me his name and address and your stars/fulltilt account and I will send you a nice bounty. Simple as that. Somebody out there who plays on betfair will know him, in fact a few people will so if you do you may as well at least be the one to get the reward as someone will get it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you want this persons details ?

Punterz said...

because i want to kick the fuck out of him

Unknown said...

right, good luck with that....

Punterz said...

no luck required!