Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Off To Vegas....?

Possibly off to vegas this weekend. Lots on in Uk so cant go for too long plus ibiza coming up in a few weeks. Definitely play either Saturday or Monday $1500 nlhe tournament. I will consider offers of staking just for the fun of it. If I do it is $400 per 25%. However I will not take a penny of any cash under $10,000. Over $10,000 its 50/50. I have plenty of cash as it is and $1500 buy in is nothing, however it may be fun for a few people to have a sweat. Once again I would not dream of taking a penny of any small cash ($10,000 or less) Anyone interested can contact me easily enough, there will be a restriction tho of one 25% unit per person. I have enough cash and condifence in myself to not even give people this chance but as I said its for the fun element. At this short notice the flights alone are over £1000 for direct and the hotels around $400 a night. However I want some fun this weekend. I will post tomorrow 100% if I am going or not.

No comments: