Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

No more sharkscope....

Sharkscope bastards! Sure its a good site but its more trouble than its worth for me.I was killing a couple of fish regularly on $200-500 hu sng and noticed they did not join my games for a few days. Then one of them registered for a $200 hu omaha sng and i jumped in. In game chat the guy says 'shit i didnt want to play you, i just found a site called sharkscope and your ranked #2 for hu omaha sng online'. It proper tilted me, well it was the first step! Then today I ended up the day a £4000 loser, o well its only money! Tomorrow is another day, september-november is always a shitty time of year for me so next year if I can I will take three months off of poker and go on holiday for a few months. Right now for some more late night poker....

1 comment:

EL_toro said...

Hey Nice blog you are a sick player, all haters hate you due to your success. GL for the future I hope to improve my game, keep posting

Armada