Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas....

Don't know what is so happy about it! I done most of my drinking on Monday and Tuesday night, my final drink on Tuesday was a bottle of champagne that I downed in fifteen seconds. Absolutely ruined me!! Haven't played hardly any poker during the last week, in fact during the last three days I have played around 30 minutes total. I was going home early then changed my mind and went back to one of my local pubs. It has two sides to it and one bar has probably around 30 regulars. They are people of all ages and from all walks of life, you can pretty much always go there and have random conversations over a few beers with any one of them. The more I think about it the greater a place it is, just because of the people who go there. I have been very drunk a few times recently and I haven't heard any bad stories of me upsetting anyone the next day but just in case I found out 14 staff are on the rota and I got each of them a christmas present for putting up with me! There were a few good looking ladies in the pub tonight, I would guess 200 people were in there. One lady was absolutely unbelievable, I couldn't bring it in me to speak to her though. Why you may ask, have I lost my bottle! Absolutely stunning girl looking amazing and I didn't try it on....you may have guessed it, it was my ex girlfriend. Damn she looked so good tonight! Obviously loads of regrets still but I wasn't too upset until they played 'Last Christmas', that was painful even though we were not together last Christmas. Still in the next few months I am sure we will become friends again, only so long she can be fooled by a cheating rat. Well back to the pub, I felt so bad from the night before I didn't drink too much by my standards but when I have a think off of the top of my head I drank the following:

2 pints of Stella
1 Double vodka and orange
2 pints of strongbow
1 bottle of cider
3 double vodka lime and sodas
1 pint of guiness

I always drink random and different drinks, I rarely stick to the same drink for an entire night. Maybe thats what makes me so drunk. In fact I was so drunk last night I dropped £240 in the taxi and did not realise. The guy came back to my house and gave the money! I called him back today and tried to give him some money but he refused anything! Maybe I dropped more and he kept some money!

I managed to get a teddy bear for free in Selfridges. I borrowed my friends son and gave a sob story how he was a poor orphan. I got the teddy bear and then passed my friends son back to him. I said there is your son back, the girl behind the chocolate counter said I am a bastard ooops. Funny time in Selfridges actually, a girl on the perfume stand was up her arse so I told her do you come from Southend by any chance. She was absolutely livid that I was calling her an Essex girl! Decided that the first person to serve us in the local would get the teddy bear, thankfully it was a girl and not a guy!

Anyways the good stories will be back around April when I go back to Vegas. Until then more crappy stories of low stake grinding. So happy christmas everyone, remember when you have a good person in your life never let them go....and if you find out someone is cheating on them don't tell them as they won't believe you!

Fuck it, its christmas and i am a bit drunk...let me sit on a 100/200 table with 20k and see what happens..........

1 comment:

Robert "Animal" Price said...

I always drink random and different drinks, I rarely stick to the same drink for an entire night. Maybe thats what makes me so drunk = Myth, just makes u more likely to b sick.