Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Time for a break....

December is here and the countdown to Christmas is on.The last two months has been a bit draining physically and mentally. It looks like I have won the heavyweight and middleweight leaderboards on betfair for the 8th time (every week since they started) and I don't know if they will run them in the future. Either way it was a nice £10,000 bonus over two months. Only one week was there any danger of anyone beating me but i pulled through.

Now this year has been very eventful and I am going to try and have a quite finish to the year without much drama. Pokerwise my game improved but I had around 10 £10,000-£20,000 losing sessions. In the last few months I have avoided any of these and my bankroll is now at its highest ever. If I can continue to eliminate big losing sessions I am guessing that in 2009 I will make in the region of £250,000 so that is my aim pokerwise in 2009. I rarely actually tilt for poker related reasons, the one that gets me a lot is women! I have previously posted about how in Las Vegas I met the world's most beautiful woman. Also in 2008 I dated the world's most amazing woman for around 5 months (how can anyone put up with me for that long!). I actually had the five week holiday in America to try and clear my head and it worked, until I saw her again! Big mistake me letting her go and i am guessing I have lost around £50,000 on poker because of it! Still maybe she will take me back one day, who knows! If I ever had the choice between the world's most beautiful girl and the world's most amazing girl I would definitely be choosing Scarlett every time as no matter what I do to try and escape her powers I end up loving her more than ever. Still chances of that are slim and in 2009 I may try and avoid having any relationships. Spent a couple of hundred grand on a flat 2 minutes from ex girlfriends home and workplace, then break up before I even move in.....6 months later the flat is still empty. I must sort it out, still that is typical of me...the biggest investment I have ever made and it doesn't bother me at all. I am never motivated by money, well that is a lie as we all are at times. Other things drive me on though and in poker the money is just a byproduct of the things motivating me.

Talking of motivation outside of poker I have been letting myself down for the last few years, I rejoined a gym a few months ago and have hardly been there since. By mid 2009 I WILL have my weight back down from 14.5 stone to under 13 stone. This is the time for me to focus on something other than poker and have less time to think about the amazing girl I let go. I cannot let poker drain as much of my resources in the future as it has done in the last few years. Things like taking a laptop on holiday (it was the first time I had ever done that) I will end. I am in Cancun with an amazing girl yet every day I slipped off for a few hours to play poker. In two weeks I made £20,000 yet now I would pay double that to have the missing hours back to spend the time with her. So basically 2009 will see me making more money than ever due to eliminating tilt sessions yet at the same time I will not play as much as this year. Come 2010 I will hit poker hard and enter quite a lot of big live tournaments.

My new lifestyle is going to see me cutting back on drinking alcohol also, at most now I will go out and have a drink twice a week. Going out getting drunk won't ever help me get my amazing girl back, being sensible and getting in shape and being motivated will.

I won't be updating this blog for a while as my life is going to be pretty dull for a few months. I may be a bit crazy around New Years Eve so possibly then. So wishing everybody a happy christmas and good new year. Remember to stay focused on what really matters, if you have a great girlfriend/boyfriend don't let them go. Do whatever it takes to keep them as if you don't you will regret it later.

2 comments:

Highstack said...

14.5st you fat cunt :-) I aim to be there one day :-(

You must keep updating bollocks to the dull life. Can't take it with you mate.

TEAMDOBB said...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EKD-fPSncbo

take care ya radgie