Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poker Students...

Ok bear with me, absolutely wrecked from last night still! Basically put me near a poker cash table and I always end up absolutely drunk! Last night was a Wednesday... the only weekday I will drink alcohol! Ok from the beginingish...

The story just wouldn't be right at the moment if I didn't mention my ex! Well I go to the pub early evening and she is working....she doesn't even work Wednesdays!! Well she did last night, I stand back a few feet from the bar incase she tries to punch me. What is the world coming to, I am scared that the girl I love will punch me! Anyways a few double smirnoffs and I am off on one, surprisingly enough she is actually very nice to me and it felt like olden days! Then myself and my friend John and his son Brad are off to the city bunker. Its a bar/golf simulator place near canary wharf and they have poker tournaments there also, read on....

There is some kind of office christmas party in progress, lots of nice girls and also a £10 freezeout poker tournament. Well I take my seat at the table, as if I can play poker with all these nice girls here! So first hand I don't look at my cards and am all in, I am called. We flip the cards and I have J8s v 88 and I lose...just as I wanted to! Wait my friends are still playing poker so now I am by myself to work on the ladies! Not to worry Brad soon joins me. We get a couple of bottles of Lauren Perrier Rose and are soon on one. A cash table starts, the blinds are £1/£1 with a max buy in of £200. I always just mess around on these and I decided tonight I would train a couple of players, a quick crash course in poker! So I soon find the prettiest girl in the room, I think she was called Natasha but I am not sure. She was from Southend so i will call her miss Southend. Her friend soon sits also, so I basically give them a bit of advice and go to the bar. When I go to the bar it can take a minute or an hour! Not too sure how long I was there for but basically I came back and saw they were involved in a monster pot, the board was KKAT3 and I looked at their hole cards.....they had POCKET KINGS!!!! I just threw all the chips I could see in the middle and to which the dealer said too late the other two guys are already all in. So I said sorry gentlemen I don't know what you have but myself and the ladies have quad kings! The girls have gone from £200 to £500! They absolutely destroy this table, the guys are steaming. Pot after pot they win, I did not dare to play a hand as they were doing so well!

When we cashed out I think I gave them £70 and they wanted more the cheeky cows. They had gone from being too scared to lose money to absolute card sharks! Anyways great night, loads more happened that I don't even remember for sure! If you are near canary wharf give the city bunker a call and see if there is a card game on... especially around christmas as there are always loads of parties going on with all the office girlies from the city!

No comments: