Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

£20,000 challenge....

After yesterdays loss which was probably the biggest single day loss ever I have had on poker, wait thinking about it I have had two similar before! Anyways having lost almost £30,000 I still had a good nights sleep and woke up fresh today. I won't pretend that losing £30,000 won't hit my every day finances but it won't drastically change my life in anyway whatsoever. Lately I have been spending quite a lot of money going out over the weekends, often I may spend £2000 in a night. I go out for a few quite beers then anything can end up happening. So now I have set myself a target of £20,000 profit before I allow myself to go out for an alcoholic drink of any description. At the moment it is the early hours of 11th January so I estimate this is achievable by the 1st or 2nd of February.

Hopefully my rakeback and leaderboards will be around £10,000 over the next three weeks. This leaves me needing just £10,000 from SNG tournaments. Now lately I haven't been playing so well, breaking evens in fact over my last 2000 games. Still I made around £6000 from rakeback and leaderboards during that period so it was ok. However now I am going to focus and play absolutely no cash poker, no tilt poker and no drunk poker. Early doors today I was up almost £2000 yet somehow managed to lose loads back around midnight to crazy drunks. I rallied and have finished the day £1150 in profit. (rakeback and leaderboards will add around £400 to this total). I actually stayed in on a Saturday night for the first time in months.Weird 3.30 a.m. and I would usually be staggering out of a nightclub somewhere!

Quite amazing how losing a fair bit of money may end up working out for the best long term. Well time to get a few hours sleep then hammer it some more tomorrow hopefully winning the two weekly leaderboards and adding some more to the £20,000 target.

Current profit £1150.

1 comment:

Amatay said...

sick degen fish :-)