Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The end of the low stake games?

Right enough is enough....or is it. I believe I am one of the only people online who plays tournaments from the lowest possible stakes to the maximum stakes. I play collosal amounts of games at all stakes. However it is just so hard for me to play well for stakes that don't mean nothing to me. I work out that I break evens at the low stakes but considering the time spent it actually means a loss. Here are my stats for $32 games:

Punterz08 5,859 -$1 $32 -2% -$4,149 LLWWLLWL Betfair S30-35 x

So over the last four months we are looking at 6000 games played for a loss of $4000. The one good thing is I can play 8 of these games a time and the average duration is around 4 minutes. The rakeback for these games is an additional $3000 so that makes the loss $1000 and having won the middleweight leaderboard 14 straight times that adds another 14@ $800 so $11,200. So basically I am around $10,000 up but I don't know if the time spent justifies the return. One good thing is that some players see me play loose/bad at the lower stakes and then jump into the higher stake games with me. This is something I definitely have to look into. Hopefully someone can beat me on the middleweight leaderboard soon because as long as I am undefeated I guess I can't just give it up. Whoever finally beats me to first will have to have earnt it. No matter what I will always play the odd game at low stakes though.

Right yesterday I had the day off but today got back on track, days profit £2200 so since Saturday the current profit is:

£8150

(I did something I said I wouldn't do again today I played two $1000 games but I won them both....I won't be fooled it is a jinx stake still!!!)

2 comments:

Wonky said...

Confused... how can u be losing at low mid levels but still win those leader boards?

Punterz said...

rake wins! like those stupid double or nothing 6paks, unless u r a prop u simply cant beat them