Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Almost there....

Didn't play too much today yet still made £2600, £1000 of that replaces the loss at the end of last night unfortunately.

Punterz08 85 £32 £118 26% £2,724 WWWLWWLL Betfair <12Hours

So current running total is on £17,700. With a bit of luck I can reach £20,000 before my rakeback is paid in and use my rakeback for a drunken weekend away. I haven't been playing well since around July of last year. I have just the one fault in my game, obviously I cannot tell people what it is however I just can't seem to get rid of it. I played a few exceptionally good hands today, including bluffing for virtually the game in a $1000 omaha game on the river with 8 hi and in a $1000 holdem game making a big call with second pair when correctly suspecting a missed draw. So some hints that I am on the track back to playing as well as I was a year ago. I really do have a nagging feeling that I am going to have to wait until the start of next year before I am playing as well as I know I can. Thankfully so many rubbish players that even when I am by my standards playing average I still make a decent amount. Time shall tell...

Running total £17,700.

1 comment:

rubbish said...

Thankfully so many rubbish players that even when I am by my standards playing average I still make a decent amount. Time shall tell...

That's not nice Punter after commenting on your blog these last few weeks :)