Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cyber Warriors.....

OK we have all come across them, the kind who threaten and chat shit. Tomorrow one of them 'fastfoot' is supposed to be in croydon for the betfair game. He is allegedly a kick boxing champ etc etc. I am willing to take that chance and shall be meeting him later on today if he turns up. Every now and then people deserve to meet their maker. Maybe he really is a kick boxing champion as he claims and he will kick my ass, if that happens o well. I have spent enough years in Baghdad and Beirut to take this chance. I have to thank Azimut for informing me of Fastfoots insults and presence at this game. Unless I am arrested 24 hours from now I shall post an update! It is well known I have a long standing anger management problem yet this is one thing I simply can't ignore...no matter what the consequences.














Nothing to hide, just ignore the Leeds shirt, Rio gave me a few back then! Either way just a bit of evidence that actions speak louder than words. People always say i will shoot you etc, yet very few people have even ever fired firearms. For some reason the scandinavian nurse is also part of the picture that was downloaded. So here you have it an expert marksmen and lucky fucker who pulls fit scandinavian nurses in one! Life is sweeeeet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Punterz said...

I have stated before only people with current blogger accounts can post, or maybe that was on the first blog entry i made before i started all over? Anyways only comments from those proven to run a blog can be assured of entry.