Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome Back To Betfair...

Many people criticise Buzzer, they say he is not a great player etc. They are correct he is good but not great. However until recently betfair had a policy of only sponsoring players who brought a lot of revenue to the site. Betfair for example would buy Buzzer into a $10000 wsop event but during two months himself and all those who joined betfair through him would have paid $100000 in rake.

I am friends/friends of friends with some of the biggest players in the world. Several have appeared on shows such as high stakes poker. When I was in Las Vegas for six weeks this year I mentioned to betfair about some kind of deal to sign up new players and they didn't get back to me. However many players someone like Buzzer can sign up someone like me can double without even trying!

Tonight I was with a friend who is a trader on betfair's sports book, we decided to dabble on poker. $1000 became OVER $10000 within an hour. From speaking to a few people i found out royal_me on crypto also plays on Betfair. I still can't believe there are so many high rollers betfair haven't tried to tie down. Yes they do make lots of money, I was with one of royal_me's good friends last week and he had never even heard of rakeback! These guys average over £1000 a day profit and simply don't care.

So if you see 8 pm on a cash table near you come give a game. I try to not promote betfair as I get no benefit if i do. The STAX promotion as betfair last month was just too bizarre. If people ask me where i play i say numerous sites and wont be specific. Why promote a site to friends that you yourself can't be certain of the integrity of and also don't get any reward for doing so?

No comments: