Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Maniacs.....

So many people in this world are delluded. The relevence to poker is that so many people are useless and think that they are good and make it. The auditions for the X-Factor sum up a lot about society in general. Below is a link for a girl who seriously thinks she can be the next Madonna. She claims to have been an apprentice jockey, she would have had to put on 30 kilos in the last few years if it was really true. Who would let 13+ stone onto a thoroughbred?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrelH-ToKg&mode=user&search=


There really are so many crazy people in this world, half of the people on X factor if translated to a poker equivalent would call all in on the river with 27 on a AKTJ8 board and be genuinelly shocked that their hand wouldn't be a winner. Not much of a post from me as I have just got home and need some sleep. Soon I will be putting up links for some of the greatest hands I have ever seen played on a poker table. www.youtube.com really is such a great site, one of the latest hands is played by Gus Hansen when everything is taken into context I believe he makes one of the all time greatest folds.

Have a good weekend everyone, I have an insight on tomorrows (todays!!) match between Chelsea and Manchester United. I will not post it here though as I don't want to encourage any addicts to gamble. When I first created this blog I was getting 100-200 unique visitors a day, I took the blog off for a few weeks and haven't told people I have put it 'back on air'. I wanted to see how long it would take for people to come back and view. I am currently on around only 60 unique views per day. I have set myself a target of at least 300 unique views per day or it really isn't worth posting. I have saved many great stories for when (if it does) picks up here. So if you think a few of the posts here are worth reading then please do check up frequently or the blog may be terminated. Bluescouse has an interesting blog as he is on a never-ending roller coaster and he gets 900 unique hits a day so I don't think 300 is out of the question. The next month or so will tell, good night;)

2 comments:

Bluff2win said...

hey m8, in ur next post you might want to find a hand from pauljackson and phil ivey who are playing hu in the montecarlo millions afew years back.

Also don't be a mupp and not post ur good stories, if people can't be fked to read it then its their loss.

Punterz said...

I know that hand but I don't think it is as great as people think it is! I am probably the only person in the world who thinks this I admit. AT the end Ivey is simply so pot committed and has chip lead anyway so he sticks last shove in.