Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Monday, October 22, 2007

I Have A Dream....

Three early nights in a row for the first time in ages. Woke up earlier than expected though today due to a dream....

What is worse than dreaming you have won the lottery then waking up realising you haven't? Dreaming you have won it twice! Just dreamt that, now I will have to do with winning two $200 heads up games? Too pissed off to put any poker stories up today.

Here is a link for Absolute Poker's admission of a security lapse, note they still water down how much money people were actually swindled for!

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/article/9959/absolute-poker-confirms-security-breach

The actual game which Absolute Poker admits was cheated is viewable at youtube. They failed to admit the 100s of thousands taken on the cash tables....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FczbS7FiWSM

1 comment:

JusticeFT96 said...

lool

Very often have them dreams, I dreamt about a week ago that I had just won the WSOP and was rich with no worries in the world.

During the dream I was convinced it wasnt a dream, I was actually asking myself during the dream - am I dreaming? When I woke up it took me a few seconds to realise I was actually back in my bed in England and poor! Sometimes you wish you never woke up lol.