Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nandos Bitch

Very rare I will use offensive language on this blog but I have to make an exception for this slag. Yesterday was an eventful day, lets start with the Nando's bitch....

Many of you will have eaten in Nandos before, several of you will know how much I am hooked on that place! For those who have never tried it check your nearest restaurant on the homepage and check it out http://www.nandos.co.uk/ . Just make sure if the nearest one is Enfield you go to the second closest one! I was a Nandos virgin until this year, the first ever Nandos I went to was Enfield and it was amazing. I have been a regular to Nandos since, yesterday I went with my friend and his children. His son who is 18 said don't go to Enfield as the staff are rubbish and it is dirty, I had never really noticed this. I guess when something is as good as Nandos if the first one you ever go to is the worst you will still think it is good. My friend orders his food for him, his wife and daughter. Part of the order is a bowl of olives, only green ones he requests (not too difficult) and the girl gives them to him. The other till opens and I order for myself and his son, I also request a bowl of olives only green ones. The manageress who is about 25 says I can't do that. Being somewhat of a Nandos veteran and in 30+ visits this has not been a problem I think she is joking, it is soon apparent that she is serious. I would have mentioned the girl next to her didn't have a problem doing it but I did not want some funny manageress giving her a hard time. So my friend puts on the charm offensive and still she won't budge, I said to him it is just a bowl of olives better to go without than to suck up to that miserable cow. At the end of the order I ask for a beer, she asks me for i.d. I am 29 and had not had a shave for two days, is she for real or just a freak? She clearly wanted some attention from two men but I would not oblige. For the other drink she hands a glass out that was so hot I almost dropped it. I ask if she has one that is not boiling hot and she says "thats how they come". I look at her confused and say
"Sure thats how they come when you take it straight from the dishwasher instead of off the shelf, the place is empty so its not as if you dont have glasses that have not just come from the dishwasher". In all restaurants I hate to complain before I get my food incase they do something to it so I was quite restrained. I finally complete my order and go upstairs to wait for my food, thats the end of that....or is it.......

Upstairs my friend goes to get a bottle of piri piri sauce when out of nowhere psycho bitch appears, she asks him if he got the bottle from upstairs or downstairs? He replies "upstairs". If she said it to me I would have lost it, what the fuck does it matter if the bottle was from upstairs or downstairs? It is free for people to use on their food. Absolute crazy girl. I still highly recommend Nandos to all, just avoid the Enfield branch. If anyone knows the girl please tell her to go and fuck herself, she is around 25 with black hair, glasses and pretty.....pretty fucking ugly!

Also during the eventful day yesterday my friend had one of his houses raided by the police on a drugs bust. He rented it out to a chinese restaurant owner who decided there was more money in skunk than chicken fried rice and noodles! The police found 700 skunk plants in the house and barn! Also they smashed the house to bits. From doing some research online it takes around 3 months to cultivate a plant ready to use to smoke. One kilo of skunk is approximately £3500, and one fully grown plant will yield a minimum of half a kilo. So over a 3 month cycle mr Chinaman would make 700 multiplied by £3500, that is over a million pounds!

The farm is actually fenced off yet someone trespassing reported to the Norwich Constabulary smelling a skunk smell coming from the house. All very strange, how did he know what it smells like! Obviously I have never seen a skunk factory but I find it strange that someone could smell it from half a mile off! Whilst it is good the guy was busted it is not convenient for my friend who barely covered the mortgage on the place with the rent money. Now he has to pay £1500 a month on a place that the police have smashed to bits until he can fix it up and make it habitable. I think he will probably sell it now. So all people who buy to let try to have properties closer to home and regularly check up. Do not let these triad mafia people stitch you up also.

Lastly a bit of a badbeat story, on Monday I placed a few £10 bets on Tottenham to win 4-3, 3-2, 2-1. On the rare occasion I have a bet nowadays I like to go for unlikely scores as the odds are big. On Betfair I found out I could not get around 100/1 which a bookmaker would give on 4-3 but instead any non specified score was set odds of around 11/1. So basically you are backing multiple results, as expected Tottenham rubbish lost (start with Bent??? Jol is out within weeks) Now for yesterday I called a friend who has a William Hill account and asked him to put £10 on Arsenal to win 2-0 and £10 on Arsenal to win 7-0. Now being a idiot Tottenham supporter he had lost all the money in his account the night before! I did not get the bet on and Arsenal won 7-0. Almost straight away I knew what was going to happen, my friends in the pub were also laughing as they also knew. Arsenal 6-0 up with around 20 minutes left, please score two more I ask. They will definitely score one so the sooner the better, typical they miss many easy chances and then with a two minutes left they score to make it 7-0. Amazing, moral of the story is don't have any friends who support Tottenham, its clear for all to see now why they are the most hated club in the world.

4 comments:

seanb said...

Do you live in Enfield? Not a stalker (yet), just live here myself.

"M"

Punterz said...

I dont mind stalkers! I live around 8 miles from Enfield!

sttrow said...

The manners of some people are amazing. I went to get a bacon butty before work in Manchester the other week. First time I'd been in this particular shop, I noticed it was £1.49 for a bacon butty and £1.69 for a Sausage & Bacon butty - why not go the whole hog I thought. So "Bacon & Sausage Butty please". After she finished puttting the Sausage on (oo er), she said "Do you want 1 rasher or 2?" - I said, "Is it extra for 2?" - She says "I wouldn't be asking you otherwise would I?".."I laughed and said "How much extra?"..She said "About 90p" (about?? it either is or isn't..about?)..So I told her I didn't want 2 and that in fact I didn't want anything and that she should stick the sandwich in her mouth until she learns to talk to people normally. Last I heard, she'd fled south and started cooking a bit o'chicken

Punterz said...

How typical all the northern shit always ends up down south!!! Take your drug addicts and shit waitresses back!