Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Last Post...

This is the last post for the forseeable future. The reason behind this is quite simple, some people use information from this blog and forward it onto various poker sites and get me grief. Recently I mentioned how I played on a friends account and won $25,000 on pokerstars, 40/3000 if I came first it was $1,400,000 and no doubt I could have lost this money if somebody complained it was a non account holder playing. More recently I have had an email from Betfair saying that they are aware my account is being used by multiple people. Any suggestion that I cannot rake enough by myself for the aussie millions powerplay promo or need assistance to win any leaderboard is ludicrous. The simple fact is a few games were played by somebody else on my account who could not use their own Betfair account due to Betfair Poker being hacked. I will not reveal the aliases and the vast sums of money involved in the scam but needless to say surely offering players protection from hackers should be a priority. At the same time though I have often complained about people constantly using other peoples accounts to get an edge on an opponent and nothing has been done, add to that the fact I know people with 4 or more ACTIVE Betfair accounts at anyone time and this is also ignored. People will often say why do you play Betfair poker with all the grief you get, it is simple it is very easy to make decent consistent money there with the system I use.

Some jealous people say I brag too much etc and they feel this gives them the right to try and report me to poker sites for any reason whether small or large, true of false. I take down many decent scores that people are not aware of unless they are close friends. When I won $25,000 on pokerstars it would not have been public knowledge had I not posted on Betfair poker forum the day before wishing everybody luck in it and mentioning the alias I was using. I deliberately keep most aliases from the various poker sites from the public domain as you will only get jealous people creating a hard time.

For people who think I am constantly trying to make myself look good, you haven't seen anything yet. Where do I need to start? The fact that I give a % of all monthly earnings to various charities? (obviously not nowhere near the Greenstein sums of money but I am sure it does some good). Or do I mention my previous voluntary unpaid work for cancer research? Or do I mention the nights out with the likes of David Beckham, Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole etc etc etc. I deliberately try to wind up a few morons but what they think is a big thing is nothing in relation to some of the other stuff about me. Well you learn something new every day so now people are also aware of the fact that I have done voluntary charity work and also give a % of earnings to various charities. These are things nobody else knew about until now however now everybody does.

This blog was mainly intended for fun and the only time I was going to say exact figures won was when i hit $1,000,000. However all the stories and occasional poker advice will now end, sorry to the few people who read this blog but there really is no way I can post again as it can cost me a large amount of money and also even the charities I support would lose a few quid. The links on this blog cover a variety of poker players from addicts to professional high stake players to grinders to up and coming players, have a look at them you may like some of them. Good luck to all players on the tables and more importantly with life in general.

Finally to all the haters go and fuck yourselves, may karma bite you on the arse. You will never ever be a patch on me as a player or a human being in general.

THE END

5 comments:

sttrow said...

Sorry that people have forced you down this road mate (it was a genuinely good read)...jealousy is a bad thing and the people filled with it will live very miserable lives if they can't stand seeing someone doing better than them! There is always someone better.

Good luck in life & poker and if you're ever up in Manchester, let me know and I'll gladly buy you a pint.

laters

Binner said...

No way man! Dont do it! I really enjoy reading this blog its one of my personal favs... How can we stay in touch?? Let me know... Binner

Amatay said...

Its a shame mate ,you should keep blogging. gl anyways.

Punterz said...

You miss the problem guys? If i post on a blog always a chance I say something that could be against a poker sites terms and conditions. Some really petty rules could be broken, something simple such as letting somebody play a mtt that I cant make and they can take the lot of your money. Loads of haters out there when you have success in anything in life

Binner said...

Yes mate agree, but why dont you just not mention anything like that in a public domain such as your blog. Your blog will still be a great read, helpful for other aspiring players out there and an incentive for more seasoned pros to push on. There is no real need to mention about playing multiple accounts or anything else that could be potentially incriminating and result in a docking of monies or points on any site. You can still right 'from the heart' and this will become one of the more popular blogs out there just leave out the un-needed info. GL buddy