Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Post for today.....

I took some pretty sick beats today in high stake heads up games, the one that was the most painful was a $1000 heads up game where I have my opponent short and he keeps hitting miracles to stay in. The hand that hurts most is where i flop middle pair he check raises all in and I call he has two under cards and a gutshot draw, so basically he has four outs twice and is 18% to hit. However I have one of his outs so he is now 13.5% to hit, and PING he hits! He then goes on to win the game, it may not seem that bad to lose one game but with my game selection it is. I play generally $50-$400 games and if I see someone who I have a huge edge over I will play up to 1500/2000. So a $1000 bad beat costs me $2000 in effect and that will be more than i make on the $50-$100 tables in several days. Luckily I have made $1500 of todays losses back in the last thirty minutes against an awful player on omaha. Funnily enough even though it is not my strongest game I have had some big winning sessions. Yesterday I was 2-10 down versus somebody on $200 nl heads up games and then I catch a fish in Omaha and beat him 8/8 for $200 a time to save the day. Well not in best of moods so I will post properly tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: