Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Lady Luck.....

Vegas 2006 for WSOP main event.....

We all see stories of how good looking ladies say they will bring luck, in the films how they throw the winning throw on craps or select the winning number on a roulette wheel. The reality is these women don't exist and are in fact women just working the field as every now and then they will get lucky and the dumb guy will no doubt give them a cut......or is this the reality? Read on, true story....

For those who have played in the Caesar's Palace poker room (one of the top 3 in vegas in anyone's opinion) you will know the layout. For those who don't basically the entrance is between the restrooms and Pure nightclub. You can't smoke in there so if you want a smoke people tend to go just outside entrance and if you do so at night you will mingle with people leaving and entering the night club or going to the restrooms. I was with Luke Guest (meg80) and an absolutely beautiful lady walked past on the way to the restrooms, I said hello and she carried on walking past (no surprises huh?). So I thought ok never give up, I will have a second chance in a minute! Some people say american girls like the English accent, I think often it is a case of us having chat up lines that they have not heard before! The beauty walks back past me and I say 'lovely lady, shame she is deaf', then she stops dead in her tracks and walks back towards me.......is this the time i get a slap?

No it is not! She starts talking to us, i can't remember other than Luke who else was there. She wants to learn to play poker, I say I will teach you some time and she replies 'why not now?'. So I walk into the poker room book a slot on a 1/3 nl cash table and buy in with just $200. I say to all the men who are transfixed upon this beauty do you mind if she sits with me and looks at my cards? They all reply no no of course not, I sense a chance of some easy money here! First hand I play I am in the big blind and what am i dealt, seriously what am i dealt? Yes AA, unbelievable! Now we can go hollywood here and take someone to the cleaners, wait it is being folded round the table......YES the guy on the button raises to 15 and the small blind folds. I say ALL IN, surely it has to work.....I am just a drunk trying to show off to a good looking girl. He call's bingo, come on please dont have a pair.....he has AT suited! Great double up first hand, could things get any better?? Of course they can I am with an angel sent from poker heaven by the poker gods, over the next ten hands I flop the nuts or get a monster every hand.

After around thirty minutes I have made a small fortune, half the table is covered in the players blood from my wins and the other half with drool from them! We get up and leave with a sorry to leave you guys to which they think not sorry to see you leave dude but sorry to see that fine girl leave! She refuses to take half the profits and instead says take me out to dinner in the week, better still come to my place I have a hot tub and I can cook for you and we can chill out. TRUE story, witnesses! ALthough they may think I paid her as all told she was with me exactly an hour!

So lady luck does really exist, and she is a beauty.....or was it an angel sent down from poker heaven by the poker gods!

3 comments:

Pokeking69 said...

Hey there, just come across ur blog and very good reading!! the stories r funny keep them coming!

also i could do with some mentoring/teaching on the poker front maybe we come sort something out?

like u help me and say for a set time like 6-9 months we split all the profit i make with ur help 50/50 or something like that? after that can make new arrangement??

bout a month ago was doing well on partypoker with roll of $600 since then its just been horrible!!

now down to just over $100

not sure if i suck, am getting sucked out on or maybe just need a few tweaks to my game?

anyway if ur interested let me know

PK69

Binner said...

Have really enjoyed reading your blog recently mate. Can you link me up...let me know what you think of mine. http://binnerpoker.blogspot.com. I have added yours and will continue to support. Cheers. Binner

JusticeFT96 said...

haha cracking story, did you ever go and meet her again?