Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

£20,000 reached...

As of five minutes ago my total profit since my big loss almost three weeks ago has hit £20,200. I just won two virtually back to back pots of $4000+ on plo cash. I wish I had of not had any alcoholic drinks in the last three weeks as it would have been very satisfying to have reached my goal and then gone for a nice pint of beer! With rakeback to come I will actually end the month in profit which is quite good. Hopefully I can make an easy £20,000+ next month without having any big losses. My goal for next month is to scoop in some of the money owed to me, it currently stands at around £40,000 with the two biggest debts not even answering or returning calls! In January I managed to collect just £3000 of money owed to me yet someone still loaned out money, i am a sucker! In the current economical climate it is adviseable to lend absolutely nobody money as lots of loans will be written off in the future. Banks are taking an absolute pounding at the moment yet I am still confident Barclays shares will pass £1.50 in the next 2 weeks. They are currently £1.10.

Had an email from Betfair asking questions about customer service, here are there two questions and my reply:


1) Thinking about your most recent contact with the Betfair Helpdesk:
How satisfied are you with the way in which your query was handled by our representative?

2) If you were to recommend a gambling company to a friend or family member; how likely would you be to recommend Betfair?

Please indicate your likelihood to recommend Betfair on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is not at all likely and 10 is very likely

You can of course give any score in between.


reply:

betfair customer service are a nightmare fullstop, why even ask for customers opinions when you really listen. support is an absolute joke.


Why do they keep spending money on useless surveys? They rarely listen as it is. Finally a big thanks to West Ham United last night for crushing Hull City and winning me a nice few ££££!

3 comments:

rubbish said...

Top bombing Punter

woodie said...

Nice going punterz not on same scale as you but I also set a target this month to make 2k which I have also managed to do all by playing £5/$10 sng's so happy about that too!
Good luck next month!

Amatay said...

Up the Hammers!