Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

lowest raking day ever?

Betfair earned the great some of $130 from me in fees today. Probably the least they have earned from me in two years. Still awaiting leaderboard payments from them, mrkangaroo has emailed in saying he doesn't want to ever be included in any leaderboards. So baffling why betfair keep upsetting players and changing promotions etc. I have so many stories of betfair cheating people, robbing them and even information about betfair being hacked and cash players being refunded hundreds of thousands of pounds each. The day I leave betfair I shall post all of this and the 500 or so people who read my blog each week will be amazed and hopefully spread the word. The readers of my blog are truly global, from australia to new zealand to russia to italy to america to sweden to france to england. If betfair continue to upset people everyone deserves all the information about there many security breaches and other cover ups. For some reason they think they are invincible. The day they realise they are not will be so so painful for them.

Anyways played very little today but made £1000 profit.

Current profit is £10,000 (half way there in two weeks)

3 comments:

rubbish said...

Hi Punter,

Nothing about Betfair surprises me.

Just set up my blog and have listed yours in my favs. Have a look and list mine if you like it.

http://rubbishatpoker.blogspot.com/

All the best.

Bossanova21 said...

why haven't you left bf already?

everyone says "its cos its soft there"

IMO its no softer than stars or FTP

Punterz said...

added rubbish, bossa the most important thing in poker is stability. I still have a long way to go before I want to experiment and possibly lose good money. For now definitely a case of better the devil I know