Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Groundhog Sunday...

So it is the same old story once again. Get home at around 6a.m. then wake up feeling rough only to see once again people are trying to wrestle the middleweight title from me. Well anyways I win it for what I believe is the fifteenth consecutive week. I add a respectable second in the heavyweight leaderboard won by my good friend MrKangaroo. Contrary to reports/rumours it is not me but is a friend of mine. Christ knows why people think it is me, well wait I guess it is because he wins. The fact he plays multies is a giveaway that it can't be me! I get bored by any poker game that lasts over a twenty minutes! The guy chasing me this week obviously didn't learn from his previous mistake. He done his brains a few weeks ago chasing me on the final day and he did again today. Here are his last day challenge stats from the two times he tried to challenge me:

pipperoo 85 -£4.42 £22 -19% -£376 LLLWLLWW Betfair <12Hours

pipperoo 109 -£3 £24 -9% -£290 WWWLLLWL Betfair <12Hours


I was doing fairly well in the low stake games before a mini slump


Punterz08 169 $1 $32 3% $161 LLWLWLWL Betfair <12Hours S30-50

Pretty much broke evens on the day, someone disconnected when I was almost dead and buried in a $500 game so that kind of evened me out for the day. Christ knows how much I have lost in disconnections but thats $500 +. I made one mistake today which was very dumb and out of character, I put £1000 on Tottenham to win in the hope I could get the money back I spent in the club last night. I guess they are bottom of the table for a reason, anyways they drew 1-1 at home so thats £1000 lost. Darren Bent missed when it was easier to score in the final moments. I won't chase that, I am going through money so quickly lately I have to try and slow down.

Had a tough workout in the gym on Friday and still feeling some pain! I am definitely going to have a few more heavy workouts this month and hopefully have less time and energy to keep getting wasted and spending money like it is going out of fashion. I might even stay in this Saturday night for only the second time in absolutely ages. Well it shall be a busy week ahead. I have to try and get £20,000 by the end of January and also have to try and find a new bathroom. There is so much to choose from its driving me insane, at least it isn't as bad as choosing a kitchen.

No play on Saturday and break evens today so stuck on +£8150

No comments: