Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Betfair Shambles....

Betfair poker was for a while the laughing stock of the online poker world, wait thinking about it it pretty much always has been. During 2007 the site started to improve, it then employs a certain Bruce Stubbs as head honcho and since then it pretty much has started to go downhill for the last twelve months or so.

Lets just go over a few things that have happened in recent months, for a Christmas promotion people all had individual targets and if reached were given a cash bonus. Half way through the promotion betfair noticed for some people the target was easily achievable so what did they do? They changed the targets half way through the promotion so that it was virtually impossible for most people to achieve!

Over the last few weeks many people have been suffering disconnections again, kinda reminiscent of the bad old days when games were forever crashing and being disrupted. Now finally this weeks fiasco. The weekly leaderboard would not update properly for the last four days of the week. Betfair had many emails, phonecalls and livechats with multiple people with regards to this. To date I have been the only person to be in contention for two different leaderboards in the same week. In fact I have actually won the top two leaderboards in the same week over 50% of the time. So if you are challenging for a leaderboard and cannot see where you are I guess you have to just keep on playing and winning. However with me if I see I am far ahead on the middleweight leaderboard I can focus on the heavyweight and vice versa. If I cannot view where I am I still have to play games at both stakes. So I am literally the only person on the site with this huge disadvantage as nobody else competes for two leaderboards. My final straw was when in livechat the person says to me there is a problem with points being scored being registered. Looking at the official final scores I really believe not all points were added to the end totals during the last day. Either way the outcome is I win the middleweight leaderboard once again and miss out on the heavyweight leaderboard by literally three more game wins. Having lost £27,000 on Friday night I really wasn't too bothered about chasing the leaderboard nor questioning betfairs scores. I even went out for two hours yesterday to meet up with friends when without question if I stayed in I could have gotten 650 more points. But on principle who wants to play a promotion when the scoring system can crash for a whole day and you don't know where you are at? If I stay in for poker and when the final scores are up I am second by a long way or first by a long way then I have cancelled seeing friends for absolutely no reason. Gone are the addict days when poker always came first and nowadays I know there will always be another day and at the end of the day its only money.

So a site like betfair which is worth billions of pounds can still have simple technical issues that are not resolved for four days. They could probably resolve it in minutes but they are simply too lazy half of the time. The sooner Bruce Stubbs is out of his position as boss of betfair poker the better. The guy is absolute dogshit with hidden agendas. If betfair sports book ever sold off its poker site to outsiders in the near future I swear I would see if bruce stubbs could go to prison, it seems so clear to most that he wants to run betfair poker into the ground. This could be to lower the value of it?

The £20,000 challenge, lost £700 yesterday so profits now stand at +£450

No comments: