Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cambodian families go hungry tonight :(


(click on image to enlarge)




Playing a few single table tournaments for medium stakes as I am not so much in a poker mood today when a strange thing happened. My old friend Doobs registered for one of my heads up omaha games, you may think why is this strange? Well here are three reasons:

1) I generally don't join my friends games
2) He is awful at heads up
3) He barely knows the rules of Omaha (in fact last time we spoke he was calling it nomaha!)

Well anyways as you can see he lost (after several suck outs when he was all in eventually skillz came through!). Now I have a predicament, I know he supports members of his wifes family in Cambodia financially. Several people lately have told me due to the weakened sterling he is struggling to support them. So perhaps this suggests his tilt and playing me on heads up omaha? I would refund him the money but he must learn his lesson, so here is what I propose. I am going to send the money to a charity that helps poor Cambodian people, so this way at least as intended the money ends up with poor Cambodians. Here is a link for anyone else wanting to help the poor of Cambodia.

http://www.cambodianchildrensfund.org/

On another note, meant to fly home today but lost my passport. Oops!! Good luck all, and remember to help the poor Cambodians if you can. To my american readers happy thanksgiving tomorrow!

6 comments:

Neilc999 said...

some cool stories on here dude, where were you the first 8 months of this yr?

Can i try squeezin ya for any micro limit donkament tips, how much would you consider chargin for mentoring???????

Amatay said...

my mom could beat Doob tbh

Punterz said...

But she is a great player to be fair. I played a few $10 SNG with her the other week and she owned me.

Wulfman said...

Hey Punterz, congratulations on smashing up the leaderboards again, and still finding time to help the poor and needy, fair play.

Talking of poor and needy, mind numbingly boring, semi-literate weasel greaser, Blackday ( or cucumber1 as he is now known)has been stalking the low stakes tables saying that he is the best sng player on the site!. I am too poor to access sharkscope and check his seemingly absurd claims out, do you have the time to dedicate a post to substantiating this?

good luck at the tables.

Punterz said...

To be honest he is a shit player who was doing so bad he had to block sharkscope and change his alias. Now he has posted a profit for the first month ever:

Cucumber1 2,573 £0.32 £3 12% £820 WLPLPLWL Betfair <1Mths x

A whopping 32pence per game profit and £800 in total for a month where he has played 100% of the days available. So basically when this rude peasant brags point out that the time he has spent playing he would have earned more per hour working in McDonalds. As this is really the truth.

Wulfman said...

I thought as much. Since he appears to play so many $1 chip'n'chairs, that it must be at the expense of his personal hygiene, it's probably for the best that he doesn't go into the catering business.

What a mug.