Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Whats it like to cash for a million pounds?

Just realised I have cashed for 1.1 million pounds in SNG on betfair over the last 6 months. I clicked miscellaneous data on sharkscope and apparently I have cashed for over a million pounds, before I get too excited the profit was just £50,000 of that. Still its kind of neat to be the first player to cash for over a million on SNG since betfair data was incorporated on sharkscope. Apparently I have raked £44,000 also so thats over £10,000 more what with the leaderboard money etc like £5000 in october alone from them thats around £100,000. Where does all this money go? Definitely not in my bank! I guess spearmint rhino and caesars palace got some of it the other day. Note to myself when in vegas STOP putting money on red14.

Vegas was full of donks as ever. $550 tournament 6000 chips and I crash level 2. Standard of play worst I have played since a pub £20 rebuy. Three hands I lose on where bb 100 utg all in 3000 I call Ak in sb lose to A8, then i miss overcard nut straight and nut flush draw finally bb 100 still I have 27 in bb unraised 5 limpers flop comes K57 I check raise a 400 bet and caller all in like 2800 and end up getting rivered by KQ for 9000 pot. Such such bad play in vegas, after that I upset loads of people on a cash table whilst at same time having half table laughin until they cried with blind calls, reraises blind and loads of crazy plays yet I still made a few hundred. One hand that was funny was me losing a hand where I miss flush and straight draws, I have 200 in my hand to throw in pot on river with 6 hi bluff yet somehow animal leads out with a bet so i show I only had 6 hi anyways and he turned over a 5 hi bluff! My 6 played and it was funniest cash hand I have ever played. I shall get the lazy jew to put it on his blog. www.pokeranimal.blogspot.com

Anyways hungover as fk so quick swim in pool to freshen me up then more poker and drink I guess. Time to plan an actual poker profit of £1,000,000 from SNG!

No comments: