Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last night in Vegas.....EVER???

WOW, how disgusting. Can I ever come back to Las Vegas? Surely not. It is now four in the afternoon in England or 8 a.m. Vegas time. I flew around 2500 miles to go for ice cream with a girl who was not there. This is enough for life tilt, now I have all the toppings to go with. I go to Vegas armed with a one way ticket and $2000 and my bank card (unlimited funds!). I spend the day goofing around on a 1/2 table (if I play 6 hours my room is $150 instead of $450). First few minutes I lose $300, dont run 8 hi into pocket aces I guess! I then slow down and break evens over the next three hours. Actually a good table, even though all my opponents are american! One shout out to Mike who is just Mr Smooth with the ladies (so obvious) and another shout to the Italian section (they are more american). So thats the 1/2 boring cash stuff out of the way lets move on...


I am off to meet her from work, this is the biggest day of my life. Played world series main events, dated girls from ten different countries, been in boxing matches, been to court with the threat of years in jail, none of these things put me under the pressure I felt last night. No matter what happens in life I can take it, except for a date with the most beautiful girl in the world. I have dated some of the most beautiful girls in the world, but this is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD. Must stay sober before then, had just one drink all day. I turn up she is not there, 2500 miles to get stood up!? WOW now the night just has to get messy, I am hoping its a $2000 nite and not $50,0000. I go back to the Venetian, I know a few cash players and they want me to get on the tequilla (apparently the last hand I played the day before I was all in blind for $600 and lost 57 v JJ). I am so angry still I don't want to give them any money just yet. I head to a bar and have around ten 'any cocktails', that is where the barman gives me any drink he chooses. I meet four american guys and then we are off to the most expensive sushi restaurant in town. I recall ordering the most expensive sake in the place then downgrading to $900 bottle and getting two of those. Next minute I am in a shop trying shirts on with the manager of the restaurant as I had gotten food on my sleeve. Thinking about it she was even in the changing rooms with me, now I go to pay and can't find my card so I pay in cash, around $400 I believe. ALARM BELLS I HAVE LOST MY BANKCARD... hardly I am drunk and on life tilt so don't care. I have the girls number and she asks me to meet her in a few hours when she finishes work.....

Then I wake up 6 hours later in my room with no money and no bank card, so no girl yesterday and no money now. I need to play like one hour more on 1/2 cash and my room is $700 less over two days. But I can't! I still have to go back to florida and now have no money or access to money. I wish i did not spend $300 on the shirt, I have spent half as much for better shirts in London. In fact I think I have the same shirt for $50. Oops that reminds me I am sure that I left my cufflinks in the store, even more lost. The cost of the night is thankfully very cheap for me considering, $2200 on alcohol, $300 shirt and $500 lost cufflinks.

I am generally so lucky and run good, I earn more money than I deserve simply playing online poker. Doctors, soldiers, cops all work harder than me for nowhere near as much. Yet just one time I needed to run good and did not, you can have one dollar or a million dollars and never ever meet your dream girl. I met her, went back and she was not there. I would have paid $20,000, make that $100,000 for the weekend to have gone well. The last two nights have cost me around $7000 and now i am in Vegas with no girl, no ice cream and no money. Still at least I have a ridiculously overpriced shirt, I am too scared to even look at it. Will this nightmare stop me doing crazy and random things, I think not. This is what makes life so good, the unpredictablity and highs and lows. As for Carina....I will be back and find her and marry her. This will happen and then last night will all be forgotten. So for now I shall have to live off of roadkill and grass for the next week or so until I can go back to London and get some money and a new card. I can't even book a flight home earlier with no card, I can't believe how much I rely on my debit card.

NO GIRL AND NO ICECREAM, life can be cruel. Now it is lifetilt unless I turn into the amazing poker player that I am and use the mental strength. I will turn this around and get the girl and the ice cream....wait I will get my own icecream factory! Sorry to the girl I stood up last night as I know how it feels...

Punterz 1-1 Beautiful girls of Las Vegas.


Also how can sake cost almost $1000 a bottle, it tastes awful. If a few bottles helps you get a date with a nice girl then fine...BUT dont go back to room and fall asleep! Right thats it, I am heading out of Vegas and I will never come back unless it is to see my dream girl. Too depressed to even stay and watch the Hatton fight today, that reminds me I have booked two rooms at another hotel for three days and not cancelled, O well it is only money. I am going to be busting players left right and centre online during December, christmas will be ruined for so many but I don't care as I did not get my ice cream....... (off to hitch hike back to London)

No comments: