Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can't always win...

Ooops last check down £3500 on the day, was £5000. Been unlucky to start with then played bad combined spells disaster.

Punterz08 85 -£28.25 £197 -9% -£2,402 WWWLWWLLBetfair <16Hours x

Plus £1000 on hu cash having been £1000 up. Honestly can't remember the last time i ran so bad, played so bad and opponents sucked out so much. Amazing really that I can have such a nightmare day yet have decent sng stats over the last seven days still.


Punterz08 671 £4.8 £89 7% £3,218 LWWWLWWL Betfair <1Wk x


O well it is only money, £3200 profit for seven days plus £1300 ish for leaderboards and £1000 rakeback it pays the bills. Next week is a new week and I am sure I will run well, especially on my date with the babe in Las Vegas later in the week! It is a long flight for just one date but it will be worth it I am sure. What is the point of living life if you don't do crazy things from time to time. Added that she is the best looking girl in the world, I would put her picture here but there are a few too many crazies around.

On a side note Keith assures me that the cowboys are a certainty against the redskins in the sunday night game so fill your boots people. Good luck on the tables and good luck me on friday night...

No comments: