Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vegas Taxi cons.....

In Las Vegas the taxi drivers often try cheap tricks. Do not fall for them, if they tell you that they don't have change for your bill tell them they must find it or take less. Anyways leaving Venetian going to airport and its 6a.m the guy says do I want to go the fast way or normal way. It is 6a.m. and zero traffic, I say just take me to airport. Anyways he starts saying he loves London and his brother moved there from Somalia and he moved to america from there and they both got lucky chances. We arrive at airport and meter is on $32, I have been vegas ten+ times and knew he took me a long route. The fare should be around $15, now it is not the money as I have been winning loads and am happy as I have met the most beautiful girl in the world in the last week. However i am an east london boy and won't be ripped off. I see he understands arabic so I call him a dirty cheating dog in his native lingo and throw $20 in his face as I get out the cab. I said you are a disgrace and should still be living in a mudhut in Somalia, you have had a lucky break and are abusing it. We are British, a proud nation that has achieved so much. Don't keep being shy and hiding in the shadows, if you think something is not right say so. You have a thousand years of success and glory simply being British. Rant over, I hope his mudhut collapses in torrential rain.

1 comment:

Platonic_ said...

Well said, that guy sounds pretty typical of them lot.... don't know they are fucking born.