Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yet again another ugly side of online poker shows its face....

People constantly change accounts and play other peoples. Often I bust people so bad that they literally beg me not to play them heads up. At first they will say I get lucky, then in end they just admit defeat and generally I will avoid their games. I have lots of money and am not desperate for a few dollars. Over the last few weeks a new account has popped up called lisa8, generally playing $40 games which are of no interest to me. Occasionally popping up to a $200 game winning one then running back to $40 games. It is well known I don't really play games under $400 or so seriously, however as soon as I notice a player joining my games a few times thinking they can beat me I just play better and always end up in profit against them. This lisa8 is ranting and raving about how much better than me HE is. Today someone tells me it is homeboy8, some low stake loser who has played pretty much 2000 SNG for virtually no profit.

Now the irony is that homeboy8 was actually on my msn, having won around five straight games he begs me not to join his games. So I am generous enough to leave him be. Now what makes someone make a new account join my games, berate me and tell me how much better they are than me when I have won $40,000 on omaha SNG during the same period they have made $1000. To play someone with a different account and not tell them is pretty low. Obviously the first few games anyone plays against me they have more of a chance than say after we have played 10-20. I almost always end up working anyones game out which is why over a large sample of games only two or three players are in profit over me.

So now this homeboy8/lisa8 idiot who begs me not to play them and then tries to play me on a different account is fucked. I will target the idiot now and send him back to $10 games. In addition I will get the decent lower stakes players to target him. He is just a weasel so if ever I did see him I would likely just flush his head down a toilet. What a stupid stupid stupid degenerate loser. You can't play online poker successfully for many years without realising slippery tricks that some whores will try.

No comments: