Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Phew.....

Having been £7000 up in three days I managed to lose it all back plus £2000 more the next three days, the seventh day saw me save the week and end up a small winner.


Punterz08 931 £0.81 £102 3% £751 LLLLWLWL Betfair <1Wk x

What should have been a 10k+ week has ended up being a slog to make barely more than I would in a sweat shop in india. Could have been worse I guess, I don't think I will ever beat the new account curse. For a long time these new accounts pop up in $1000 games win loads then simply vanish a month or two later. If I was winning lots I would stick with the account/site and not vanish. Some day in the future I am sure I will learn more about this. Anyways for one week my stats read almost 1000 games but taking out the super turbo games which take an average of five minutes I have played under 500. Better not take away the super turbos actually as without them I would not have made a profit other than rakeback and leaderboard cash!

Punterz08 526 £1.32 £34 2% £694 LLLWLLLL Betfair<1Wk Spd=T

Back to Vegas tomorrow, it could be for one day or one week or longer who knows. It all depends on my progress with the world's most beautiful lady. Talking of her I managed to mess up when sending flowers to her last week. Here is an extract from the delivery drivers email:

We went through the shift schedules and the dealer name lists to locate the person and the closest we found was two women, one by the name of Coreena, and one by the name of Carina. Both sounded very much alike and I wasn't able to make an educated decision on who the recipient was. Both girls had a similar-sounding name, they both worked at the same section, and they both worked that evening around 9 p.m.


Just my luck, no point resending this week as she is not at work until when I am in Vegas anyways. Kind of funny and sums my week up. If the next seven days are opposite from the last then I will come back from Vegas rich and married! May I run good tomorrow and may I find a wife in vegas....or can only my good friend 'doobs' find a wife in Vegas. We shall see!

http://punterzpoker.blogspot.com/2008/11/small-world.html


I shall be back in a few days with a tale to tell no doubt. Hopefully good news. I can't afford to tilt in Las Vegas so lets hope I don't get blown out! I am even going to try an all honest approach without even one white lie. Can 100% honesty really work? I shall see! Good luck and stay tuned as next week will have some action around here.

No comments: