Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Small World.....


On my recent visit to Las Vegas I visited the world famous Rio seafood buffet and the most amazing thing happened. When my server came over I said wow you served me two years ago, she said no that is not possible as she had worked there for just four months. However she said I have a twin sister who used to work here, she added she had met an english poker player during a wsop and married him and moved to England. She then asks me where I am from, am I australian and I say no I am from London England. I had mentioned I played a few previous wsop and she said well my sisters husband is from London also maybe you know him 'David Barraclough'. Me and a few other poker players just looked at eachother in shock, like 'WOW what a small world'. Previously I have thought of David Barraclough aka doobs as an idiot and sad loser who most people find so irritating. Now I realise he may actually be partly decent as 'Mao' told me he sent financial aid to her parents and four brothers and seven sisters still in Cambodia, wow what a decent guy he can be at times.

No comments: