Rake Back Pro

Rake Back Pro
Not getting Rakeback yet? Open a new Betfair account now with 1500$ bonus.

Friday, November 14, 2008

NFL FEVER

So many more people outside of north america are starting to follow NFL, myself included. On my last trip to Vegas I was watching the Joe Calzaghe v Roy Jones 'fight' when I noticed a player who I recognised as a member of the Miami Dolphins...or so I thought! He has since moved to the Dallas Cowboys I now know. I drank a few tequillas with him and spoke a bit about poker, american football and Vegas etc. The outcome now I have tickets for cowboy games if I am in Texas and now if I am having a bet and not quite sure which way to go I will ask him for his advice!

For those not familiar with the Cowboys safety here is a link with his picture:


http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4373

What the hell i have posted a picture after many tequillas at the Hawaiian tropics bar and also a picture of one of our lovely waitresses:



No comments: